This is some concept art I've been working on for a while now applying some new techniques I've been learning for one of my stories. One character you might recognize is the one with the blue shirt. It's Owen the older brother, though I've tweaked his character a bit from the last version a while ago with him in a red sweatshirt and the tree in the background. The other character is Gene, his friend, who is a little bit of a trouble maker. This part of the story is after the family gets home and Owen's allowance has been taken away for a while since he didn't keep an eye on his younger brother Riley when they were at the flea market. Owen and his friend Gene are talking about how to get back at Riley and have an interesting idea of how to go about it. All that's left now charcter wise for this story is the family dog.
Saturday, October 25, 2008
More character development
This is some concept art I've been working on for a while now applying some new techniques I've been learning for one of my stories. One character you might recognize is the one with the blue shirt. It's Owen the older brother, though I've tweaked his character a bit from the last version a while ago with him in a red sweatshirt and the tree in the background. The other character is Gene, his friend, who is a little bit of a trouble maker. This part of the story is after the family gets home and Owen's allowance has been taken away for a while since he didn't keep an eye on his younger brother Riley when they were at the flea market. Owen and his friend Gene are talking about how to get back at Riley and have an interesting idea of how to go about it. All that's left now charcter wise for this story is the family dog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment