Monday, October 6, 2008

Let it be written, let it be done

Yes, it's officially official that the recent version of my painting is approved and finished for the film!!! My directors said I did a great job, and in the dailies meeting today, everyone said it looked amazing and that this Mike Finch guy is really good. I wasn't able to be there since I had class, but my art leader told me about it when I showed up after my class and got the feedback and next assignment.

2 comments:

NaDell said...

Brenden is getting so big! I can't believe he's already big enough for an exersaucer!
When are you guys coming for holidays with family? You'll have to find time to come and play games too.
I love all the cute pictures of you guys.

Amy said...

Mike, I am glad that you are done with the project and that everyone thought it was great, like I did. Keep up the great work.

Brenden is getting so big, before you know it he will be crawling and then walking, it quickly becomes a blur. They grow up so fast, sometimes I wish I could slow down the clock and savor the moments, but unfortunately it is not possible. You have a beautiful family.
Love,
Amy