Sunday, October 5, 2008

I think it's finaly done!

Well, after a week of different versions and changes here and there, I seem to have finally gotten something that all three people I've been working with like. In the words of my light leader's response to this version: "DING! I think you nailed it!" I have to say I really like the most recent changes in this one. My lighting director wanted the car more in shadow, a window that was dirty so the window light would not be as bright, more shadow and contrast with the armadillos and the ground around them to be brighter so they pop and grab your attention, the sky needed to have more blending with the color transition, and so I did all of those changes in this version. I really like how it all turned out and appreciate another artists perspective in helping me improve and become better.

No comments: