
This is my bookshelf with less saturated color, more dirt, and some particle board wood underneath where the laminate has peeled and cracked off. I also finished my model for my final project of an alien beetle. It took me a lot of time this week on Tuesday, and several hours today, but i finally finished it on schedule for my one week deadline I gave myself. Now I have another week or so to lay out my UV maps to apply the color and texture that I want, with another week and a half left after that to apply the lights, shadow, and matte painting for the background that I'm going to try out. I'm happy with how the model turned out and even added some more details that weren't part of my original drawing as I modeled it.The last painting is the kitchen scene I did over the course of two days when the lab was closed for Thanks giving. I played around with different color schemes and decided on blue and orange since they're complimentary colors. I still have to add in a few props here and there to show that they're cooking, and to make it a little more lively, but overall I think it turned out well. I intentionally drew a few crooked lines here and there to give it an imperfect look. I have the characters just about done, and only 5 more scenes left, so hopefully within the next week, the story will be completely illustrated.











No comments:
Post a Comment