


I started working on the BYU student film Crossing. I am working on the Art team and was given this first picture with a script of colors to use and was told to use only those colors. The second photo is the script of colors and the last one is the finished concept I did over the past day. The film takes place at night, and so I focused a lot on changing it to appear so and have the post light stand out more. I made a movie of all of the things I changed as well and am just having slight problems with posting it for some reason. I am excited to finaly work on a student film and hope that I do well enough for them to use it.
1 comment:
Great job on shading, I really like the finished product. I also loved all the really cute pictures of Brenden. He looks like he is really enjoying his new toy. The exersaucer looks very bright and stimulating for him. He is so cute and getting so big. I wish I could see him in person one day. Great job!
Amy
Post a Comment