I'm excited to report that this painting has now become an official reference painting for the BYU student film. It's posted on their website and listed under reference painting for students to refer to for scene lighting and coloring. It's an original piece of artwork I did redoing the color changes they wanted and more light before dusk. I referenced the 3D model they did for the film of the gas station, so that is what it actually looks like. The background took me the longest time. I had to of changed it and erased it 10 times and them tweaked it a dozen more times until I finally got it to look the way that I wanted it to. I think I really like digital painting. It's a lot of work, but fun.
Sunday, September 21, 2008
BYU student film art
I'm excited to report that this painting has now become an official reference painting for the BYU student film. It's posted on their website and listed under reference painting for students to refer to for scene lighting and coloring. It's an original piece of artwork I did redoing the color changes they wanted and more light before dusk. I referenced the 3D model they did for the film of the gas station, so that is what it actually looks like. The background took me the longest time. I had to of changed it and erased it 10 times and them tweaked it a dozen more times until I finally got it to look the way that I wanted it to. I think I really like digital painting. It's a lot of work, but fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment