| This was back during the summer where Brenden and I would often go to the local park where a few of his favorite things to do were to chase the ducks, play on the playground and climb a rope swing. |
| Brenden is a great big brother and loves Skylar so much. This was him holding him at church. |
| He loved the strong breeze. |
| Skylar is growing so fast. At this point in September we broke out the 18 month- 2T clothes. Since then he is almost outgrown those and has only just turned one today! |
| Skylar has grown even more now in November and loves to put his feet up. His favorite pastime, and toy for that matter, seems to be his feet and toes |
| Brenden riding his favorite ride at the local mall |
| Grandpa loves watching the boys and often has Skylar fall asleep by him on nights when I'm at school late. |
| Merry Christmas! We have made it a tradition on Thanksgiving day to setup and decorate our Christmas tree. Brenden is such a good helper and helped me decorate it all. |
| Here's Brenden at our Ward Christmas party visiting Santa. |
| Ho, Ho, Ho!!! |
| Skylar's reaction to Brenden saying Ho, Ho, Ho so enthusiastically. |
| Skylar's favorite pastime. It's a wonder his thumb is still there. |
| Brenden Smash! |
| Brenden playing with his cousin Issac. |
| Brenden and his cousins at Grandma and Grandpa Gale's Christmas Eve dinner in Richland. He had so much fun there he didn't want to come back home. |
| Christmas!!! |
| Skylar loves his momma. |
| Birthday Boy! Skylar is one years old today. |
| Thanks for the toy grandma and grandpa Gale. |
| Ooooh, what's this? |
| I think I'll take a shower in this it's so yummy! |
| Frosting tastes good. |
| Waiter, I need more frosting on my cupcake, someone's ate it all. |
| Frosting makes me so excited! |
| What's chocolate cake? |
| Chocolate! Mmm...that's good, I think I'll try some more. |
| I like cupcakes so much! |
| Some more cake for me... |
| ...some more cake for the floor...it looked hungry. |
1 comment:
They are growing up so quickly! Thanks for posting pictures, it is the only way we can see them. Hopefully we will be able to get together in 2013! LOVE YOU ALL!
Amy
Post a Comment