Here's pictures of Skylar John Finch. He was born at 8:03 a.m. 12/27/11, is 9 lbs 2 oz, 20 1/2 inches. Me and Julie and Brenden couldn't be happier. Brenden has been so excited and helpful and is looking forward to when both mommy and baby Skylar can come home tomorrow.
Congratulations! I am THRILLED for your family! What a big, healthy baby he was too. Good job! Enjoy your mom while she's there to help. Keep her busy and REST as much as you can! =) He's adorable.
congratulations..thanks for sharing the piotures..I know ti's not even close to seeing him in person but it will have to do until the blessing. By the way..can I hold him for a minute when I am there? if not I understand..just talk it over ...awesome baby boy..he is darling
4 comments:
Congratulations! I am THRILLED for your family! What a big, healthy baby he was too. Good job! Enjoy your mom while she's there to help. Keep her busy and REST as much as you can! =) He's adorable.
congratulations..thanks for sharing the piotures..I know ti's not even close to seeing him in person but it will have to do until the blessing. By the way..can I hold him for a minute when I am there? if not I understand..just talk it over ...awesome baby boy..he is darling
He is such a cutie!
Skylar is such a beautiful baby boy! I am so excited for your family. I wish I could be there. Give my nephew a huge hug and kiss for me!Love you all!
Post a Comment