Wow Brenden will be walking before you know it, he has gotten so big! I love the videos. It is very hard for me to find time to post on my blog to. When is Brendens birthday- I thought it was in April, but was not sure of the date? Thanks for all the pictures and video, Cheyenne loved seeing her nephew. Amy
It wasn't the apartment itself. It was our neighbors who lived above us. They were loud at all hours of the day and night. We tried talking to them about it and they got mad and kept it up. Our landlord wouldn't do anything about it and we just couldn't be at peace there.
4 comments:
Why was this apartment so bad? It doesn't look too bad???
Wow Brenden will be walking before you know it, he has gotten so big! I love the videos. It is very hard for me to find time to post on my blog to. When is Brendens birthday- I thought it was in April, but was not sure of the date? Thanks for all the pictures and video, Cheyenne loved seeing her nephew.
Amy
It wasn't the apartment itself. It was our neighbors who lived above us. They were loud at all hours of the day and night. We tried talking to them about it and they got mad and kept it up. Our landlord wouldn't do anything about it and we just couldn't be at peace there.
AHH! That makes sense.
Post a Comment