This is an illustration I did to get the job as an illustrator for a series of children books by an author who's a member of Julie's parent's ward. The story is called the Tooth fairy burglar, and this scene is the main character boy who is daydreaming in his bedroom about how barren his piggy bank is and comparing it to a barren desert. I put the focus on the boy and his piggy bank by setting the scene at night so everything is dark except for him being lit by the moonlight from his bedroom window. I was excited to receive the call that he loved my work and that I would be his illustrator for all his future books. If we make alot of money that would be great, but if not, I'm having fun drawing ayway.
Friday, January 9, 2009
Book Illustration job
This is an illustration I did to get the job as an illustrator for a series of children books by an author who's a member of Julie's parent's ward. The story is called the Tooth fairy burglar, and this scene is the main character boy who is daydreaming in his bedroom about how barren his piggy bank is and comparing it to a barren desert. I put the focus on the boy and his piggy bank by setting the scene at night so everything is dark except for him being lit by the moonlight from his bedroom window. I was excited to receive the call that he loved my work and that I would be his illustrator for all his future books. If we make alot of money that would be great, but if not, I'm having fun drawing ayway.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment