


The first three images are test runs that I did to see my character in his environment and how the background and lighting would affect him. I liked how the color of the greenish brown background is reflected off of everything giving it another degree of depth and color accenting the edges of the beetles.
The beetle glowing blue was an idea someone gave me to distinguish between the two beetles. I didn't like the difference and can explain them fighting because they are an aggressive species.
The close up one was good except hard to distinguish one from the other at points.
So, the last three images are what I am using for my final project to turn in. I only needed one image, but liked showing the beetles from a few different poses. I changed the ground from a sandy texture to just a neutral silvery red color because I felt there was too much texture and that a nice break from bumpy grainy texture in the ground would balance everything out nicely.


No comments:
Post a Comment