Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Character Development



This is the main character for my story called Trapp. The background is a portrayal of the symbiotic alien's technology to assimilate an entire planet, after which, it becomes their mode of transportation towards the next planet of their choosing.
This is only one portrayal of many suits that the main character will go through as he escapes and attempts to return with the ability to fight back. This is his basic spacesuit before escaping in the ship that I have posted earlier.

2 comments:

Greg said...

Wow Michael, That looks awesome! That must've taken you quite awhile to do. Have a good one.

9TailedFox said...

thanks, I spent a little over two weeks on it and probably worked on it for about 26 hours all together experimenting with different colors and backgrounds until I finally was happy with the result. I must have went through several dozen color schemes before I settled on this one. thanks again,Michael.